So I started feeling kinda bad this wkend, went to bed early Sun night feeling sick to my stomach and achy and just not feeling good with pains. Wake up Mon. feeling worse; bad enough to call out of work when I work at home. Sick to my stomach, pains worse; hurts around my right kidney - great. Fever - really high. Achy still, feels flluish, but with the pain in my right kidney area.

 

Go to the Dr. they take a test - test results don't match my symptoms - order a CT Scan. I get a shot and 2 hrs later I'm on my way with orders for the CT Scan and a follow for Wed.

Go to place for scan - can't get in today, come back in the morning - which means angry boss is now probably angrier - not good.

Then, to add to things my almost 5 mth old son is having sick diapers - pretty bad. So last night I called the helpline that you get with medicaid and they asked me questions about what was going on with him and they said that he needed to be seen by a dr. within 3-4 hrs. So, my husband and I packed him up and took him to the Emergency room. They said he was dehydrated and took a sample to see if it was viral or bacterial infection and gave us pedialite to give to him and sent us home. He is doin much better and no trouble with the pedialite which is great!

This morning when I went for my scan, they gave me a big pedialite bottle except that it didn't have pedialite in it; it had a fluid in it that would light me up for my scan. I wanted to throw up - this is not the first time I've had to do this, but man that stuff is nasty! Then a dr. comes back and wants to talk to me before my scan; he asks me why I'm there and what's going on - I explain. Then he explains to me that the Dr's office messed up on my scan order and marked 2 diff things on it, 1) abdominal scan 2) the code that they put down as the reason for my visit was for my tail bone. ???

AND THEN - the Dr. tells me that I didn't even have to drink the nasty stuff for the scan they were going to do!!!

We should get my results and B's results tomorrow.

BAH!!

 

Freakin Dr's!!!

0 comments: