I was supposed to be up and working before 6 am this morning. I took my meds last night and went to bed, but I set the alarm first for 5:02 am before getting in bed and promptly passing out.

 

I wake up wondering why it's light out side and looked at the alarm lying between my husband and myself and wondering why the alarm is not on the night stand next to him and then look at the clock and jump out of bed! It's 7:36am!!

 

I'm in such huge trouble now with my boss I'm sure for the last few days. Not being able to give 2 wks notice and when I send in my next email telling him that I have to go back to the Dentist again in 2 more wks, he's gonna be so pissed.

 

My life sucks.

But on a lighter note, I started my course yesterday for Medical Transcription and I hope to finish as soon as possible so that when my boss does finally fire me for some stupid reason I will be able to say "No problem. Actually, I quit. I have another job lined up already that pays better than this and the hrs are way more flexible AND it doesn't require me to talk on the phone. Good-day."

0 comments: