My mom is here visiting from Arkansas where they bought their first house! From the pictures I've seen of it it's beautiful and I can't wait to visit in person.

 

Mom's here because she was helping move my little sister who was living with them here to tx to the next town over into her apartment that she will soon be sharing with her new husband.

They are getting married on the 19th Oct, 2008.

Her fiance Matt, just graduated College and is great with cars.

My little sister has a talent to sew anything with out a pattern. She made her own dress for prom with a matching sash for her shoulders and hand bag. The dress was black and white with double skirting and a corset back - it was beautiful!

Mom will be leaving to go back home tomorrow but will be back next week with my Grandparents from TN. for the wedding.

0 comments: