My son and I took a mini vacation up to my mom's for a week and while we were there we went to St. Louis. I have never been to St. Louis or to Arkansas for that matter or Missouri and was very excited to go. My son was thrilled as well.

It was wonderful to spend time with my family although I was only able to spend a day with my dad and not even a full one at that, but what time I did get to spend with him before he got a call for another job at another rig is better than none at all.

St. Louis was awesome! We went to the Arch and then around town a little bit searching for somewhere to eat. We saw Anheuser-Busch Inc. and then found a chicken place called Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken on S Kingshighway Blvd - it was fantastic! and the service was really great, everyone was super friendly.

Oh! I almost forgot to mention the Elephants we saw and took pictures with on the way to St. Louis! They were for Blackwell Motors and the very first one we saw was pink with glasses on! So we turned around and went back and took a picture with it and another one a little bit later.

And we can't forget the end!

After a great week we came back home and I drove 11 straight hours so that I could be home with my husband that I missed so much.

0 comments: