yay! My son and I are gonna go on a road trip up to my mom's place.

I'm so excited to go stay with her for a while and this will be so cool! B's first time out of state, he will get to go to 2 states for the first time and hopefully see some snow!! I can build a snow man for him Big Grin.

This will be my first time to my parents new house and I can't wait to see it! From the pictures I've seen, it looks beautiful.

This will give my husband some time to relax and have a vacation from all the stress that's been going on.

 

I have been put on medication and I am waiting to see the dr. which apparently is gonna be a while.

I hope this stuff helps for now until I can see him.

I'm leaving today after work and we will be staying with my dad in Shreveport close to were he is working with a rig right now and then we will be going on up to mom's.

I've still got a few things that need to be packed, but other than that, we are all set to go. Dancing

0 comments: