Well, I guess I shouldn't be too pissed off since we all live in Hell.

But things have been super sucky.

With a few people dying, evictions, contracts being broken, children screaming with no solace, husbands screaming at their wives and making threats and bills - what a world huh?

 

Yes, this is my world.

My formerly sister-in-law was evicted and we let her stay with us and she insisted on paying us for her stay here. She was charged $25 / day and stayed for about a week.

We have only received $50 and we have asked for the remainder of the payment but have yet to receive it.

We are depending on this money to pay for our electric. We have never missed a bill and don't plan on starting now. I believe that if a contract was made then it should be upheld.

My family is quite spread out - the closest being 4 hrs away.

My husband and I have always split the Holidays with our families and Thanksgiving is always spent with my family and Christmas with his b/c that's also his birthday.

This year we set back money for the trip and we were all looking forward to seeing my family and for them to meet our new son.

Everything was set into place and now it's all messed up.

We may have to use the money that we set back for the trip to pay electric.

My mother-in-law has the bill at her house and we went to get it and the stub was gone so we assumed that they paid it, then my husband gets a call and she asks him if he can help pay the bill and the extra money that he had budgeted is already spent on another bill.

 

There was more that happened during her stay that ended up turning on me and getting my husband extremely angry with me that wasn't my fault.

 

I don't really know what to say. Am I just too kind of a person?

0 comments: