My boss has changed  my hours and he said it was due to the holidays and things being slow. I'm losing an hr now so now I don't work enough hrs every day to take a lunch when and if I need to. I don't tend to take lunch unless I need to run an errand or something like that, but now I won't have that option.

I have also started writing poetry again; I suppose I have a new muse and I should thank them.

And as for everything else, plans for the holidays are going good thus far. We are spending Thanksgiving with my mom's side of the family and then coming back so my husband can go to work the next day.

I am very excited that my cousins will get to meet my son, especially my cousin Sarah who is going to be leaving soon for Chicago for the Navy Reserve.

 

I also have new ideas for Lil' kYp. I hope to draw them soon, but I just need to find some card board. Dancing

0 comments: