Things are not going the way that I would like them to go with my job.

Unfortunately, I don't see things going my way in the future with this company but unfortunately, with a new baby and with prices rising for stuff, it would be impossible for me not to work.

I've been given a wonderful opportunity and my boss has done what he could to get me the job that I'm doing right now, but technically, I work for a call center and that means that eventually I have to go back on the phones.

I work from home doing email based work, and I have explained a little bit about what I do already. But, the trouble lies in the fact that I can not go back to the office, I can't afford the child care and I don't think I would put my son in the care of someone I don't know even if I could afford it.

My company has gotten new equipment, but not many yet, but my boss has told me that some time this month, they will set up the new phone system at my home, so that I can start taking calls again. This is a problem.

Like I said before, I have a baby and when he's not sleeping he is making noise. The company can not afford for a caller to her a baby in the background very bad for business.

This puts me in a very bad spot. I don't know how much longer I will be aloud to continue doing the job that I'm doing now and if I say something, it will seem shady and cause a problem, but if I do start to take calls and a caller hears my son, I'm in trouble.

And, if I don't start taking calls again, I don't get my promotion and raise that I'm supposed to be getting.

I'm sooo very stuck between a rock and a hard place.

 

The job I want to study for, we can't afford the classes right now for me to take it and not to mention I don't know if I have the time to learn it before something not so great happens with my job. 

0 comments: