It's a bah morning. Matt set the alarm clock wrong and I had to take him to work this morning and I was kinda close to being late to work. Trying to get B set up with a bottle so that I can work and he keeps pushing it over and then starts to complaine cause he's hungry. This is an on going battle and I don't have the time to keep fixing it. I can't have him sit with me and feed him, he wiggles and pushes his body back and up and turns his head from side - to - side and it's just a real pain in the ass. I work from home to make money and not quit my job and so that I can take care of the tyrant. It's tough having 2 full time jobs.

Some times I wish I could quit my working job that pays money and focus on my son and give him the attention that he deserves and needs, but we can't afford for me to do that.

Some times I wish I made money for taking care of him, that would be so nice!

0 comments: