Today my husband Matt and I have been together for 8 years. Today is our 'Anniversary' - the day we started dating - or I guess got together or what ever.

These eight years have been wonderful and I look forward to many more just like them in the future with him by my side.


The Way I Am
Ingrid Michaelson

If you are falling, then I would catch you
You need a light, I'd find a match

Cuz I love the way you say 'Goodmorning'
And you take me the way I am

If you are chilly, here take my sweater
Your head is aching; I'll make it better

Cuz I love the way you call me baby
And you take me the way I am

I'd buy you rogaine when you start loosing your hair
Sew on patches to all you tear

Cuz I love you more than I could ever promise
And You take me the way I am



I love you and wish you Happy Anniversary!

1 comments:

~jo said...

I'm so proud of you, Babe! This is beautiful...

Interestingly (enough for me anyway), I am also considering writing a book.

Hug the guys for me and give that little one a kiss from me!