obama

 

Yes! Indeed a change has come to this nation we call home - well, I call home.

It is most definitely a Historic Event. We are going to save the paper for our son along with my I Voted sticker and the little slip of paper with my access code for the voting booth.

I never thought I would ever see the day when a person, well I should say a MAN any other colour than WHITE would be the President of the United States.

I personally don't care what colour your skin is; the colour isn't running our country, the person is.

This is a big change  and this man TALKS of big change, but can he make it happen? Can he put into action all the things he spoke of? Some of those things I don't agree with, but it doesn't really matter does it?

He's our leader; our figure head; our President. When other countries see the United States, they will see Barrak Obama.

He is our spokesman - our Representative and he will hopefully do us good, because our Country's good name is at stake and already being smudged do to circumstances that have come to pass.

Our country needs a turn around and change.

I hope that he will do everything that this country needs and everything that will be GOOD for this country; that will BENIFIT this country; that will make this country GREAT!

God always has a plan and Obama is part of that plan and no matter what, even if it doesn't look like it's good, it is or it will be.

May God's will be done - on earth as it is in heaven.

Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, for Thine is the power and glory for ever and ever. Amen

Father we are in your hands forever and you created us for a reason tho that reason may not be seen. May we not loose faith and doubt Your word and Your plans.

Father be with our President and new President as he leads our Country and may Your work be done through him.

In Your precious son Jesus' name - Amen.

0 comments: