This month has been the worst month I think I've ever experienced!

Health problems for me, multiple times, so many people to deal with and then my son falling and hitting his head, then my grand daddy died and then yesterday I had to go to the hospital; thought I was having a heart attack. They got me straight in and took and EKG and check my blood for a clot as well. they monitored me for a while because my heart beat was not fully normal. They said by the time I got there pretty much whatever happened had happened already and now they just wanted to monitor me.

They told me that they thought that I may have had a small heart attack and they gave me 3 shots, the last one they gave me before I left.

They prescribed me stuff and sent me home.

It was quit a scary situation to be in. Thank God my in-laws were with me and they took care of my baby and got me to the hospital.

0 comments: